View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2015, 03:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-27!

Thanks all

Anyway, the time has finally come for my last custom general to arrive: Tyra. Tyra's a bit different from most generals in that she's never drank from a Wellspring and can't summon warriors to Valhalla. That's by choice however. Tyra is vehemently against using the Wellsprings, both because of how they've escalated petty conflicts into full-scale war and because she fears their use endangers all of time and space (and lets face it, she's probably onto something there, plucking people from out of history willy-nilly can't be doing the time-stream any favors). As such, she doesn't command an army or hold any territory; She never has, as unlike most of the generals, she was just a simple farmer before Valhalla erupted into total war. All she really is a voice. A voice for all those disenfranchised with the battle for all time, for those that want to see the wellsprings influence removed, and for those that just want to go home. Unfortunately, that voice is often distorted or misunderstood; no two 'cells' of Tyra's movement really share the same goals or morals, some are pacifists, others basically terrorists.

Her Symbol:

This rather simple symbol means something completely different depending on who you ask.

Her first figure: The Outcast.

Born out of a forbidden love between a minion of Utgar and one of Jandar's shieldmaidens, the outcast spent his early life hidden away with his parents in a remote valley. His father and mother had hoped to live a quiet life of peace away from either of their factions, but that peace was shattered when the wellsprings sparked Utgar and Jandar's conflict to new levels. A battle between a contingent of Omnicron Snipers and a Marro swarm spilled into the valley, and when the fighting was done, both Husband and Wife had died in the crossfire. On that day, the Outcast forsook his own name, swearing only to reclaim it once Valhalla was a world he could truly call his own. A world undivided by petty rulers and arbitrary lines on a map, a world free of prejudice and conflict, and most importantly a world no longer trampled on by skinless monsters, soulless metal men, or any other otherworldly creatures.

Made from: A Sentinel of Jandar with some Minion bits thrown in, shields from a Mageknight figure, and Fix-It Sculpt.

Also have some pics of the full dirty dozen:

So, now that 'generalpalooza' is done, I'm holding a vote! Anyone who wants to can post who their favorite of the new generals is (and why if you are so inclined). The general with the most votes gets to have their next figure finished first, any general with no votes gets their figure thrown in an incinerator and then they are stricken from continuity!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store