View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2015, 08:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Here's the hat trick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: M.R.D. Trooper

Army Test 1
Map: Country Road
Units:
M.R.D. Trooper x 5, Master Mold, Sentinel x 2 (990)

vs.
Professor X, Wolverine, Deadpool, Sage (980)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Country Road
Units:
M.R.D. x 8, Leech, Mister Terrific*, Sentinel x 2 (970)
vs.
Magneto II, Destiny, Gorgon, Silver Samurai (970)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like them. They can pack a punch in the right circumstances. I didn't have too much use with the AMT16 power, other than preventing Wolverine and Deadpool from healing once or twice. Which is decent, but overall it was their attacks that made them worth it. I'd say they are definitely worth drafting when facing Mutants. I think 30 feels about right.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I dig them, and anti-Mutant units are always going to be useful. You can't go wrong with movement and attack.
(*Mister Terrific is actually Mister Sinister. Great disguise!)

Last edited by johnny139; October 22nd, 2015 at 08:56 AM.