View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2015, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

Firefly (unknown)
Human
UH
Mercenary
Professional
Medium 5

Life 5 (Tough)
Move 6 (He's trained as a Ninja so same move as SS & SE?)
Range 5 (Sub Machine Gun)
Attack 4 (Fire Arms Expert, Close Combat Expert)
Defense 5 (Exceptional Combat Agility, ie. Ninja)

SABOTEUR
At the start of the game, instead of placing Firefly in your start zone, you may place Firefly on any empty space on the battlefield. If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker, you may immediately make a normal move with Firefly. Firefly can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

EXPLOSIVES EXPERT
Start the game with 3 Live Land Mind Markers and 7 Decoy Land Mine Markers on this card. When moving Firefly normally, you may place any one of the Land Mine Markers face down on any land space Firefly previously occupied this turn. No land space may contain more that one Land Mind Marker on it at any one time. When a figure other than Firefly moves onto a space with a Land Mine Marker, reveal and remove the Land Mine Marker. If it is a Live Land Mine Marker, roll 2 unblockable attack dice against the figure that triggered the Land Mine and its turn immediately ends.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 26th, 2015 at 09:52 PM.