View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2015, 02:01 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 4-15!

Hey all, I finally have a new update Today. Sorry it has been so long, I've been hellsa busy this summer.

Anyway, another new General: Hekatiane. Hekatiane's thing is balance and the natural order. But not in the nambi-pami generic fantasy way. The natural order isn't butterflies and deer frolicking in the forest, the natural order is creatures killing to survive, give and take, everything ultimately coming to an end. Hekatiane strives to help keep everything in a horrifying balance of life and death, guided by various spirits she gets visions from. Her motives and goals come across as mysterious and unknowable to even her own troops on occasion, one moment she might unleash a plague upon a whole village, the next she might save another village from a drought.

Her Symbol:

It's another thingy!

Her first figure: Bormogg the plague guardian. Bormogg here is a Durgeth, the guys that were basically driven to extinction in the backstory to that one map in ROTV. A few were 'saved' by Hekatiane, offered shelter and a place to live in exchange for devotion to her cause. In Bormogg's case, that devotion meant becoming the vessel for a deadly plague that Hekatiane needed contained. He can channel this plague against others if needed through his staff, but each time he does it accelerates his own symptoms. All things in terrifyingly cruel balance and all that.

Made from: A Pathfinder Battles figure called... Marsh Giant I think? A iron bearing and super glue for the tip of his staff, and Fixit Sculpt.

No card for him yet, I'm in the process of revamping the Heroscape ruleset to suit my needs better and updating my cards accordingly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store