View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Polaris - Design Phase

Polaris! One of the most iconic Mutants yet to be designed.

My biggest worry right now would be the power level of Magnetic Bubble, especially in the end game. Now, adding "if it is not the last figure in that player's army" to the power would limit that, even if it is a little clunky. The idea with the power is that she can either use it to keep one of her allies safe, at the (temporary) cost of their powers, or she can temporarily take an opponent's key figure out of the game, but making them almost impossible to wound.

Another question is on Class. Outcast fits her well, I think, but Starjammer would also fit.

There's also the mini. There are two: the newer one that I have listed in the OP, and the more available but ugly older one.

Comic art options:
Spoiler Alert!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"