View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sersi (Playtesting Phase)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sersi

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Blink (145), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Cyclops (190), Spider-Girl (140) (975)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 2 wounds to Jean, 4 to Cyclops, 4 to Blink, 3 to Dazzler, 4 to Spider-Girl.
Matter Manipulation 5: 4 times used; 2 shields, 2 inflicted (Xavier), 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 6 out of 9 rolls; 4 wounds (2 to Xavier, 1 to Dazzler, 1 to Cyclops).
Regeneration: 4 times used; 14 skulls out of 19 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Banshee (160), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Cyclops (190), Spider-Girl (140) (990)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 4 wounds to Banshee, 4 to Jean.
Matter Manipulation 5: 0 times used; 0 shields, 0 inflicted, 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 2 out of 4 rolls; 1 wounds (1 to Xavier).
Regeneration: 2 times used; 4 skulls out of 9 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Sersi (450), Ms Marvel (350), Blob (165), (965) VS Gorilla City Warriors x4 (500), Super-Ape (Mikhlo; 200), Solovar (260) (960 points)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 1 wound to Mikhlo, .
Matter Manipulation 5: 0 times used; 0 shields, 0 inflicted, 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 3 out of 9 rolls; 1 wounds.
Regeneration: 6 times used; 17 skulls out of 28 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

FINAL THOUGHTS: I was initially worried that the changes were not going to be enough to balance Sersi, but the second and third games changed my mind. She’s still a powerhouse with very potent powers, but she’s not quite as strong as before (or as weak as some of the previous versions). The part that makes her tricky to balance is also the part that I think will end up balancing her in the end: she’s very swingy. A few solid rolls in the right spot, and she’ll dominate, miss a couple opportunities with her though, and she might be toast. I think we’re on the right track now.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"