View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:28 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

I'll vote NO to induct The Borogoves in the WoS.

I didn't play the v11 at all but from what I can see on the picture, the problems I pointed out in Typhon's thread are not solved.

I usually don't like two hills maps, especially those with the hills far from each other, espcially those with shadow in the middle instead of road.

So from here, the map has to bring something very special, and The Borogoves does not. It has even more problems such as the incredibly good spot adjacent to the 3 hexes rock spike, and the overall extremly easy access to height. For more information refer to my post from about 2 years ago in Typhon's thread.

The fact that it needed 11 versions, is also not a good sign, it's not normal for a map. Usually if a map is good it is not modified so much.

I'd say it's the only map in the whole Typhon's thread that I don't like.
It's still better than Sirocco (which is one of the worst BoV maps imo) but there is still too many cons.

I sure had some cool games on this map but I had too many (=more than 1) kinda boring games on it to induct it.