View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Online Season 14 - ROUND 3

Well maybe reaching the cookie jar does go above Majors and Plague now.

Jotun and the cutters were able to get the win, in no small part to these ridiculous numbers:

Lo Pan
Attack rolls: 16 out of 36 (44.44%)
Defense rolls: 13 out of 64 (20.31%)
Total dice rolled: 100
Time used: 0h, 22m, 33s

kevindola
Attack rolls: 37 out of 58 (63.79%)
Defense rolls: 9 out of 22 (40.91%)
Total dice rolled: 80
Time used: 0h, 13m, 28s

Seemed like Lo Pan rolled about average on Pack and Plague, but the cutters were able to get extra kills with 2v5 and even a 2v6 attack due to my good attack and LP's atrocious defense. A key moment was when my cutters killed all 3 advancing hounds in 1 turn.

Jotun had a couple wounds on him before activating and smashing a hound with an 8 skull attack. (out of 10 dice....pretty sure that was the most skulls I've ever rolled in a tournament game in one attack) An initiative switch got him to Q10 in the next round, he survived both wrist rockets and he smashed the Major in 2 attacks.

I won with 3 cutters and a 5 life Jotun.

Lo Pan played well, the dice just weren't there for him.