View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2014, 11:43 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

I was playing with Batman II on the Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh map the other day, and I was very disappointed that Batman had no ability to move units off of height, the weird construction of the spires on that map would have made it incredibly helpful, and I had an extra slot that I ended up wasting on an unused first aid kit. I wondered if any of you felt that a Bat-Claw might be a useful addition.

GLYPH OF UTILITY: BAT-CLAW
Instead of moving with this figure, you may choose a Small or Medium figure without the Super Strength special power within 6 clear straight line spaces of this figure whose base is no more than 6 levels above this figure's height or below this figure's base. Place the chosen figure on any empty space on the straight line between this figure and the chosen figure. A figure moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks and does not receive any falling damage.

Essentially, it will allow him to take units off of height and allow him to move in their place. I debated about doing it before or after moving, but ended up having it before, making it more akin to Spider-Man's web-slinger power. I felt it was too powerful at first, so I added the non-superstrength bit at the end, limiting it's use in a realistic way (should batman really be able to pull superman around? no.)

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; June 1st, 2014 at 10:06 PM.