View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Maybe this one will prove to be more popular than the infamous Monster Girls (and her belt of useless on any other figure)

Ladies and Gents I present to you, sporting the colors of the Sinestro Corps, Hank Henshaw!

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Yellow Lantern
(Hank Henshaw)

SPECIES = cyborg
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = insurgent
PERSONALITY = Nihhlistic/Depressed/Suicidal (really any of these would work, He's really messed up)

Life 7
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 0

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 5
Start the game with 5 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Yellow Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

BARRAGE OF FEAR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5
All figures except destructible objects and figures with the Fearless or Insane personalities roll 2 fewer defense dice when attacked with this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may up to two yellow Battery Markers from this card and attack with this special attack 1 additional time for each Yellow Power Battery marker removed from this card.

Manhunter Grandmaster
instead of taking a turn with this figure, you may remove one Yellow Battery Marker from this card and roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a
1-7 you may attack with up-to 3 Manhunters you control
8-16 you may attack with up-to 5 Manhunters you control
17-19 you may attack with up-to 8 Manhunters you control
20 you may attack with up-to 10 Manhunters you control

Since he wields ten power rings I figured it wouldn't be to unrealistic for this to be a powerful design, but I wanted to down play defensive ability as much as possible (without giving him a glass jaw) to represent his longing to die, which is why I made his base defense zero and gave him no yellow shield ability. I also gave him the Manhunter Grandmaster ability because 1. he's the grandmaster of the Manhunters 2. It saves someone else the trouble of designing a grandmaster cyborg superman 3. it helps tie them in better to the Sinestro Corps faction

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!