View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2013, 11:45 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Solomon Kane - Design Phase

1. Firstly, you'll need to paint pretty much all the clothes black. The harness, hat, and the various pouches along with it. His undershirt should be white, however.
  2. The various buttons were painted a dull silver, and the buckles a dull bronze.
  3. You can sandpaper the belt down if you want, but regardless paint it a nice green-blue color to represent his gypsy sash.
These are really all you need to get a pretty great Solomon Kane mini! If you want to add all the little touches I added...
  1. Paint the hilt on the sword the same dull bronze, and the blade a little lighter silver then you used for the buttons.
  2. I darkened the pistol, changing it from silver and light wood to more of a bronze and dark wood.
  3. Although it can't be seen on the card, he has a few accessories on the back of his belt. Paint the trap a dull silver. For the bible, I painted the pages in, then painted the cross on the cover gold.
  4. You can also do what I tried to do and paint the face to have a little more life in it, as well as to actually have eyes. It's not needed, but if you do, I suggest going slow and using small amounts of paint and going back for more. I used a peach color, then put a light red wash over it before dotting in the eyes in black.

Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Flame Gryphon; April 2nd, 2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Added instructions.