View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2013, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

First up is Destro as he was the motivator for everything else. I picked up this Red Hood figure from the Teen Titans line and he just looked like a Destro mini to me.

I thought about leaving the sword on and painting his mask gold for the later Iron Grenadiers version but really wanted the earlier silver mask version. This is the picture I used as a guide for the project:

I cut off the sword then added gloves/gauntlets, the necklace, and the collar. I also made some mini rockets & grenades for his gauntlets, leaving them separate for painting purposes.

Added paint & changed the base up:

Here is a back side view so you can better see how the grenades & mini rockets turned out.