View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Sparkletorium

Figure used is Pathfinder Battles Riptooth

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
- The Skeleton Crew: Mutinous Pirate Hero Bonding
Synergy Benefits Offered
- FIRST MATE: Captain Units

Design Notes

- The First Mate power explained: It's purpose being instead of taking a non-Utgar Captain with the Curry Cape Pirates and risk losing the squads turn with Mutinous Bonding, you could instead take that non-Utgar captain with a first mate and get a guaranteed turn, giving you a wider range of options in army construction and consideration. Riptooth is the sidekick of the 'chaotic' Valkrill Captain, Captain Pilk. Being a shark he needed some type of Aquatic power, so that's why I gave him Aquatic. Also because he was a shark I wanted his last power to have something to do with the sharks scent of blood or blood frenzy. I was having a hard time with that, but one day came up with the current power of Feeding Frenzy. The theme of it is supposed to be if he draws blood from his enemy he goes into a mad feeding frenzy, so to speak.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; October 28th, 2014 at 04:05 PM.