View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

3rd test is in. Things are turning around for the Heroes on a Half Shell.

- Give a brief overview. Here I wanted to get away from the themed tests and just throw the TMNT up against a C3G heavy hitter so I grabbed Superman I. I then added Weather Wizard to the mix, his blinding rain will keep Superman moving around without taking LES and his Lighting Bolts provides a ranged attack for the TMNT to deal with.
Map: Moisture Farms (HoSS Map w/o the glyphs though)
Units: TMNT (500) vs. Superman I, Weather Wizard (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: I still led with 2 OM on Leo for the TMNT to keep then all moving up together but I switched it up and had him lead from behind while Don took the front position. This one change worked out much better for the TMNT. Donís 5 def. and having the weakest offensive output made him a good, expendable shield. Also with Leo staying alive longer, his leadership power became really useful for repositioning the TMNT to better utilize all their special abilities (moving Ralph into engagement, moving Mickey out of engagement). Also Leo lived long enough to use his SA, which was really nice for taking down Superman with since it was a solid 6 die attack that negated his blanks as shields power. The TMNT won initiative for the first 3 rounds without needing the boost from Don and many of the dice rolls went their way with WW failing to use his 2 ranged att. of 4 effectively at all and Superman only throwing down 2-3 skulls several times on 7-8 dice. Still the TMNT had a few whiffs on defense; I think I really like the idea of reducing their def. by 1 but giving them the auto-shield. They have enough firepower to deal with some hard to kill units, they just need a little time to execute.