View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

With the Silver Samurai released I can get working on something I've been sitting on for quite a while. I bought up a couple of these Street Samurai figures from the Horrorclix line thinking they would make some nice looking henchmen for the Silver Samurai.

They are not plentiful enough anymore to make them a common squad but I think they could make a nice Common Hero. That way you could just field 1 as a filler unit or a couple of them if you wanted to. Here is what I have come up with:

NAME = YAKUZA ENFORCER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = YAKUZA
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 35?

MAC-10 FIRE SUPPRESSION
When a figure that was not within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer prior to moving ends its movement within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. When rolling for Mac-10 Fire Suppression you may only roll once for each figure moved.

MERCENARY CONTRACT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Mercenary you control and taking a turn with that Mercenary, you may move a Yakuza Enforcer you control up to 5 spaces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mini is holding what looks like a MAC-10 or MAC-11 automatic pistol and a sword. Those weapons have a short range and a very high rate of fire, fast enough to empty a full 32 round clip in two seconds. So the sword is represented in the normal attack and range of 1, while the MAC-10 mimics Warmachines Auto Chain Gun in function. The Enforcer only uses it in defense to spray a bunch of bullets in the direction of anyone moving towards him. Then he needs to put in a new clip.

I shortened the Auto Chain Gun powers range by 1, lowered the number needed by 2, but then capped it at just the 1 wound. Since he is just a 2 life hero, I expect him to get killed off pretty quickly so I wanted the odds of his one key special power working to be better while being less of a threat than the Auto Chain Gun. With only a range of 3, lots of units can stay out of that aura and take him down with a ranged attack too. However if you had a couple of them and were facing a melee attacker, that attacker could get hit by multiple MAC-10s at once.

I then gave him the Mercenary movement bonding so that they could easily be moved into a defensive position as well as get tied to the Silver Samurai and the wider Merc faction.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 3rd, 2014 at 11:54 PM.