View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Just finished up my second test. A close one this time.

- Give a brief overview. I am using Rhino as my Rocksteady proxy here (even though I don’t see Rocksteady being a 220 point figure for you guys), a big dim-witted criminal hero for the TMNT to take down. Then I backed him up with some tech based soldiers that boosted him up and bonded with both Rhino & Mysterio. Mysterio is a nice counter unit to Turtle Power as Smoke and Mirrors will let him break up the Turtle pod action. For the map I wanted a smaller simpler competitive map that still had a few tiles the TMNT could use for Sewer Stealth.
Map: Moisture Farms (HoSS Map but w/o the glyphs)
Units: TMNT (500) vs. Lex Corp Security x1, Rhino, Mysterio, Mysterio Holograms (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The TMNT did much better this time around and it ended up a pretty evenly fought battle. The turtles survived early on when the Lex Corp was throwing down att. from HG (5 att. dice vs. 4 def.) but then once the odds switched (4 att. dice vs. 5 def.) they started letting the W’s come through. Leo still fell too quickly to make use of his 6 att. SA vs. the high defense Lex Corp & Rhino. Ralph’s wrath is sweet, taking down a Lex Corp and putting 2 W on Rhino including the final blow. Mickey one shots the 115 point Mysterio. I should note though that I was only giving the TMNT a +2 to Initiative for each OM on Dons card, I didn’t realize it was +4 until after the match was over. Not sure if it would have changed anything or not as he only had the X for the early part of the game and then I think the late stages would have played out the same no matter what. +16 when all OMs are on his card is crazy though and should be scaled back. I also think the Rhino made a major tactical error by charging in to the spot he did. He ended up getting locked into engagement with 2 turtles while on low ground, which negated his ability to move away and charge in again. He should have been more careful with his placement and picked off the turtles from the edges instead of moving right into the middle of them.