View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Sorry for the delay, but the individual card PDFs have been placed in the Downloads section and links have been added to each Holocron.

Here are all the links for your convenience

Episode 4 Card PDF links
C-3PO
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Death Star Troopers
Greedo
Han Solo
Imperial Officer
Jawas
Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Leia
R2-D2
Rebel Troopers
Stormtroopers
Tusken Raiders
Glyph of Moisture Vaporator

Both versions of the card and all 4 card backs are included in each PDF. When printing, be sure to select the pages you want. For example, if you choose pages 2 and 4, you'll get the figure version of the card with the Obi-Wan Kenobi card back. Pages 1 and 6? Then you'll get the Art version with the Darth Vader back. 3 and 5? Well, that would be silly because all you'd get is the Han Solo and Luke Skywalker card backs. The card backs are deliberately oversized to compensate for variations in alignment - all printers are not created equal!

Set PDFs will hopefully be ready tonight.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; July 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Added list with links