View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

So this is what we have:

Batman III

Human
Unique Hero
Strategist
Driven

Life - 4
Move - 6
Range - 1
Attack - 5
Defense - 5

JUSTICE LEAGUE TACTICIAN
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal the X order marker and take a turn with a Champion figure you control or any figure you control with the Valiant or Fearless personality.

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, you may may look at an opponent's Order Markers. After taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove an Order Marker from an opponent's Army Card.

UTILITY BELT 3

-------------------------

I used this card ^ in a game, and it is super fun, It really adds a new aspect of Batman, and it fits him perfectly. The only suggestion I have is that we should expand the JLA power to encompass Scientists as well, which adds both Atom and The Flash (who I feel is a critical member of the team).

As for a figure, how does this one work?

It is a cool pose, and it is a relatively new figure so it should be pretty easy to find. It also has the intercom piece on his ear, which sort of look likes he is commanding a team of some sort.