View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Iron Man (Extremis)
(Tony Stark)

Spoiler Alert!

Inspired by the Iron Man 3 movie, I decided to take a stab at an Iron Man extremis armor. The first power reflects his ability to assert his mind to conrol all types of machinery. According to the Wiki, he has substantially increased durability, and a very effective heling factor, due the the regenerative properties of the Extremis formula. It is even described that his healing factor was close in power to Wolverines ability. The SA was actually inspired by a picture I saw in a War Machine comic. By charghig his repulsor beam, he was able to unleash an enourmous beam of energy that immediatly demolished an enemy drone. I combined the Charged Sonic Cannon off of cyborg, just substantially more powerful. The minimum attack he can get is a 3. If he doesn not move at all he gets a 10 attack, which can be pretty devastating, although difficult to set up. It could be a little over powered, but I kind of like seeing an attack that actually puts Iron Man up there with the other heavy hitters.

As for basic stats - five life comes from his enhanced durability, derived from the fact that the suit is now essentially part of his skin. His increased move I based off his now improved repulsors. Attack is similar to the older Iron Men, although his CRB SA will be his real powerhouse attack. Increased defense, same as increased life.

Tell me what you think - most notably if you think he is over powered

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; May 17th, 2013 at 02:14 PM.