View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

CLARK KENT

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = CLARK KENT
SECRET IDENTITY = Kal-El
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Journalist
PERSONALITY = Innocent
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 4
LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

PRESS PASS
Before the first Order Marker of the round is revealed, you may move Clark Kent 5 spaces. Clark Kent may not be targeted by opposing figures if he has any unrevealed Order Markers on his card unless he attacked this round.
(Is this worded correctly?)

SECRET IDENTITY
You may draft one other Kal-El figure that is not a Journalist. Choose which figure will start the game on the battlefield. You can control only one Kal-El figure on the battlefield at a time.

TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY
When a friendly figure within three spaces of Clark Kent would roll defense dice against a normal, non-adjacent attack, before rolling defense dice, switch this figure, if possible, with another Kal-El figure you control. At the end of the round, if Clark Kent is not on the battlefield and if there are no figures within the other Kal-El's Move range, switch it with this figure.
(Can I say "Move Range"?)

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Last edited by cwidje; April 23rd, 2013 at 08:28 PM.