View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

DEATHBIRD

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = DEATHBIRD
SECRET IDENTITY = Cal'syee Neramani

SPECIES = Shi'ar
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Outcast (or should it be Empress?)
PERSONALITY = Ferocious
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 220?

BERSERKER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Deathbird, if she is engaged, you must immediately, if possible, remove an unrevealed numbered Order Marker from this card to take another turn with Deathbird.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

So, pretty simple.

Being a minor character who doesn't have anything very unique (she flies, she's strong, she has claws), I felt simple fit her best. With Berserker Frenzy my goal was to capture her personality and battle craze. She's a good fighter, but a bloodthirsty one, and when she goes into battle she goes all out. I think Berserker Frenzy, while simple, will play with a lot of strategy; obviously, you want to get the most out of her and using her ability to take 3 straight turns off of OM 1 is the way to do it, but if you're not careful you'll find yourself wasting OMs because you got engaged with a Multiple Man that just keeps Duping . Thematically, her stats could probably be a little higher, but because of the potential of Berserker Frenzy I wanted to be careful. Giving her Stealth Flying is one option to spice her up a little, but I was afraid it would take away from some of the strategy and risk/reward of Berserker Frenzy.

On a side note, I've been working on some ideas for a Shi'ar faction (Lilandra and maybe some commons), and Deathbird is my starting point to build off of.

Thoughts?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!