View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:28 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

VICTOR MANCHA

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = VICTOR MANCHA
SPECIES = Cyborg
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Runaway
PERSONALITY = Righteous
SIZE/HEIGHT = 5
LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an X Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker form each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

ELECTROSTATIC BOLT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose any figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure to be affected by the attack. For each additional figure chosen, roll 1 fewer attack die. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Any figure that occupies a water space rolls 1 fewer defense die. Figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Electrostatic Bolt Special Attack.

MAGNETIC ASSAULT 9(should this be higher?)
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose one figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Victor Mancha. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, you may throw the chosen figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is place, it receives one wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Victor Mancha uses his Magnetic Assault, he may use his Magnetic Assault one additional time.

S
F

Should he have something to represent his relationship with Ultron?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Last edited by cwidje; July 21st, 2014 at 03:26 AM.