View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Alrighty then. Let's work on someone for Agent Smith to play with:
Neo!

I'd like to go for the Neo from near the end of the first movie. Strong enough to hold his own against the agents for awhile but not a near-immortal. The Neo we saw tearing through the office building to rescue Morpheus. The Neo that just started to understand how to function in the Matrix up until he got shot.

I think this character lends itself to using some of the Power Glyphs we've already developed and possibly adding a few more. I'd like to see the information download, used to learn different skills, represented at least at the beginning of a game - possibly in connection with Power and/or Treasure glyphs. I'd like to see "lots of guns" represented either in an SA or with Treasure glyphs.

Oh, and I want to see this represented too:

There's a great mini to use that only needs a little black paint.
Heroclix Hitman, #22 from the DC Arkham Asylum set.

Let's brainstorm!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031