View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 11:31 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the Increased Power Output power, but with a lower roll if you're sacrificing attacks, and definitely with no cap on it.
To which, the all figures are affected, or only Cyborgs/Androids. For me, I like the Androids/Cyborgs, but I think it owuld be cool to add in VDOs as well. I guess no cap could work, since you have to sacrafice attacking.

So I believe this is what we have.

Iron Man (Silver Centurion/Mk 7)
Spoiler Alert!

Two last things. If he is draining power, maybe we might add a wound infliction or a OM removal to the power as well, that might limit his using it on his own figures.

And last, I was thinking that I might add a clause to the Sub Molecular Forcefield that gives him immunities not only to attacks, but also to special powers from a elemental type person (i.e, whenever a figure with the..... power targets Iron Man for a special power, you may add or subtract three from the roll.)