View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Oh, Snap!

Slums of Rio Scenario - This was played during playtest phase. Final product may differ.

David: “We’re slumming it here in Rio, Sports Fans! Trying to get that awful O’Snap out of my head is me, David! Sitting next to me humming that awful tune to pay me back for all the times I’ve teased him is my use-to-be good friend, Bob. Bob, haven’t I suffered enough?”

Bob: “That’ll depend on you, David. It’s great to be here in Rio. It’s a lovely city with lots of elevation changes. Sort of like San Francisco.”

Spoiler Alert!

David: “Yeah, but without the Rice-a-Roni! We’re watching a C3G scenario being playtested, and we’ve provided our viewers with a view of the action. This is split into two parts. Sock Puppet, please come in!”

Sock Puppet: “Ready to assist! I’m down in the streets, and I’ve already seen Bruce Banner pass by to take his position in the street next to Ant-Man and two Fire Ant Swarms. Lurking in the city is Black Widow and three squads of crack S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. Four have taken positions on the high side of the street near an alley, while the rest are deployed down in the lower level.”

Bob: “Yikes! What does S.H.I.E.L.D. want with Bruce Banner, anyway?”

Sock Puppet: “It seems Bruce Banner is searching for two bottles that have his blood samples. There are six possible locations in the city where they might be. Black Widow wants at least one of those bottles to take back with her.”

David: “Why?”

Sock Puppet: “You know what happens when Bruce Banner gets angry, don’t you?”

David: “Yeah, he tells Bob’s wife to fetch him another beer!”

Bob (sings): “O’Snap! O’Snap! I do my little dance!”

David: “Aaaaagh!!! Ok, ok! Bruce turns into the Incredible Hulk, right?”

Sock Puppet: “That’s right! So we’ll see whether Bruce or his green alter-ego can locate the bottles before Black Widow can obtain the goods.”

Bob: “Sounds like an interesting situation, David.”

David: “Thanks, Sock Puppet. Bob, you’re right! This should prove to be fun. Everybody seems to have taken their place, so let’s get the action underway!”

Bob: “And don’t forget our sponsor, David. The other four possible locations contain bottles of Burt’s Beer! It’s the beer you’ll swear is contaminated.”

David: “It’s the beer that goes down like sandpaper!”

Bob: “It’s the beer I live for!”

David: “Ok, let’s go!”

Off-camera announcer: “This special 2-part scenario is brought to you by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: Now with 50% more Bruce Banner blood in every broken bottle!”

Slums of Rio Scenario - Part 1 - First Game

Spoiler Alert!

Battle re-set at Round 4 where Hulk was K.O. too soon, and battle completed.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by davidlhsl; February 19th, 2013 at 09:29 PM.