View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Figure Mods & Repaints

With the Spawn figure on deck for the next C3G Public design, it was time for me to get his mini made. Here is what I came up with.

"Stay out of my alley" - Spawn

The figure was primarily made from two Heroclix figures. Spider-Man #059 for the body & Brother Blood for the cape. Other materials used was a modified Warhammer 40K bolt gun, Games Workshop green stuff (sculpting putty), & some jewelry chains. This took quite a bit of custom work so it might not be for everyone.

I also took some pictures along the way with a cheap camera. If there is enough interest I will try to post a tutorial using some blurry pictures at some point.