View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
PM me to let me know how much you want to make one of those for me!!
This goes for anyone who wants me to make, really any custom figure used by C3G (A few of the Image ones that I'm working on are customs), just PM me and we can work something out! All I'll ask is that you send me the figures needed (Pretty easy to have Troll and Toad/whatever site to ship to a different address). I'd appreciate a few extra figures in the order to compensate for my time working on it, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What were the figures you used?
Dr. Strange is the main one. I used the head from an Adaptoid (But really any bald, relatively featureless head should do the trick), and Sgt. Rock's gun (Again, any gun should work. From what I had in my extra figure bin, that's what worked the best!)