View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Speaking of Shadows and Batman, here's my Batwing design. There's no figure, but I really like the character and I don't think it would be too difficult to repaint a current Batman figure to use

Batwing
David Zavimbe

Human
Unique Hero
Lawman
Driven

Life - 4
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 5
Defense - 4
Points - 200?

Utility Belt 2

Armored Batsuit
Whenever Batwing rolls defense dice against an attack. You may roll one additional defense die for each shield rolled

Razor Batwings
Batwing is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Instead of attacking normally, you may roll the 20 sided die for every figure Batwing moved over this turn. If you roll a 17 higher, the chosen figure recieves one wound.

I really liked how Archangel works, so I decided to base one of his powers of of his. The other is my attempt at a armor special, an extra defense die, which he really needs.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; September 25th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.