View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Spider- man (Iron Spider suit)

Spider-man
Peter Parker
Life - 5
Move - 6
Range - 4
Attack - 4
Defense - 6
Points - 280?

Species - Mutate
Uniqueness - Unique hero
Class - Crime Fighter
Personality - Tricky

SPIDER ASSAULT
When attacking with Spider-Man, you may attack 3 additonal times. Roll one fewer attack die for each subsquent attack.

SPIDEY-SENSES 12
If Spider-Man is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 12 or higher, Spider-man takes no damage and you may immediately use his web swing 3 special power.

RAZOR WEB 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may use his Web Swing. Web Swing has a move of 4. When counting spaces for Spider-Man's Web Swing movement, ignore elevations. Spider-Man may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-Man may not Web Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Web Swing. If Spider-Man is engaged when he starts to Web Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After moving using Razor Web 4, you may choose one figure Iron Spider moved over this turm and roll the 20 sided die, if you roll a 15 or higher, the chosen figure recieves one wound.

Superstrength symbol

Since it has been nominated so much, I decided to brush up the design a bit. I made his Web swing more offensive, which implies a more advanced webing inside of the Iron Spider suit. But I also reduced the roll for the dodge substatially. But he does have 6 defense, so I think it is warranted.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; January 26th, 2014 at 07:26 PM.