View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mountain Spring: A C3G Map In Progress

I ran an initial playtest on this map last night.

It was Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Speedball, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage vs. Shocker, Venom, Carnage, Lizard, and Prowler. I used the Casket of Ancient Winters glyph at the bottom and the Temporal Displacement glyph at the top.

There was a lot of movement up and down the mountain. The Temporal Displacement glyph was only used once but the Ancient Winters glyph was used a few times to slow figures down. Both my daughter and I thought the map was balanced. My daughter won with Luke Cage having 4 wounds, Speedball with 1 wound, and Spider-man with 1 wound but it could have gone a lot closer with just one or two rolls going differently.

If everyone is agreed, I'd like to propose we move this map to Playtesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!