View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I'll take cash at AuggiesBuySite prices (my preference) or I will consider trade offers.

Orphaned Figures

Have:
Almost all of the RotV figures and most of the SotM uniques
RotV Terrain (ask for price)
Ornak w/dice and no dice bag - $30
Braxas - $8 (no wings)
Rechets of Bogdan - $9

I may be interested in trading or selling my Confrontation Wolfen Army Box for about $25 or so. If you are interested, make me an offer and we can discuss it. I'm not quite ready to pass it on yet, but I am open to discussion.

For Trade Only - I have a Confrontation Scorpions Crossbowmen Unit Box that I will trade for 2 boxes of Confrontation Scorize (8 figures worth, figure-for-figure trade) or for 1 box of Confrontation Clones (8 figures worth, figure-for-figure trade).

Orphans:
1 Zettian Guard
1 Izumi Samurai
1 Marrden Nagrub
1 Venoc Viper
1 Obsidian Guard

Missing figures:
1 Zombie

Wants:
I am currently looking for any cheap heroes you will sell me to give to my 12-year-old brother-in-law with a master set on his birthday in a few months. I will try to put a list with some specific heroes later, but anything you want to sell me for a few quarters or a couple dollars I'm probably open to. I'd rather not lose a lot of money on shipping, so I'd prefer to make big orders.

Anything valuable I can re-trade or anything that meets AuggiesBuySite requirements
(see below)
Iskra Esenwein - valued at $4.75
3xKnights of Weston - valued at $12.75/each
3xCapuan Gladiators - valued at $11/each
3xAxegrinders of the Burning Forge - valued at $10/each
3xRoman Legionnaires - valued at $5.50/each
3xPhantom Knights - valued at $4/each
(3+)xDeath Knights of Valkrill - valued at $2/each
(1+)xBlade Gruts - valued at $3/each
(4+)xArrow Gruts - valued at $3/each
(3-4)x10th Regiment of Foot - valued at $4/each
Battle for the Underdark Master Set
Road to the Forgotten Forest Terrain Expansion Set
C3V figures
I'm missing a couple of water tiles and a hex here and there
and other things
Mainly PayPal

Auggie'sBuySite requirements are these:
Quote:
All items must be in good condition. Cards cannot have tears or creases and minis must be clean and in like new condition (though they do not have to be bagged).
Good trades with: Silver_guy, The 4th Horseman, Mossman, MattO, TheExplodingCheez,

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades

Last edited by capsocrates; August 22nd, 2012 at 09:19 PM.