View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Really like the basic concept behind the Aeromarine Drop Bears... I feel like it could use some teeth (maybe 2 Attack, but a once-per-round restriction... I dunno, those bears were VICIOUS), and I'm not sure he needs a real Agent synergy power. Deathwish is interesting though.

Thought of something for Harvey... might be interesting. Kind of drawn heavily from the movie, but also comic accurate, I think. Might just want to remove the "Heads You Live, Heads You Die" power, though... streamline things. The increased attack potential is enough of a trade-off.

HARVEY DENT

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
LAWMAN
CONFLICTED

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 4

MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 2
DEFENSE 3

90 POINTS

PROGRESSIVE PSYCHOSIS 3

Before taking a turn with Harvey Dent, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-5, place an Insanity Marker on this card. Add one die to Harvey Dent's normal attack for each Insanity Marker on this card. After placing a third Insanity Marker on this card, choose an opponent to take control of Harvey Dent. Harvey Dent's turn immediately ends. Remove all Insanity Markers and Order Markers from this card, then give this card to the chosen opponent.

HEADS YOU LIVE, HEADS YOU DIE
Instead of using Harvey Dent's normal attack this turn, roll the 20-sided die for all figures adjacent to Harvey Dent, one at a time. Then roll for Harvey Dent. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives one wound.

GOTHAM'S WHITE KNIGHT
If there are no Insanity Markers on this card, Harvey Dent cannot use the Heads You Live, Heads You Die special power and Lawmen you control roll 1 additional attack die when attacking Criminals and Crime Lords.