View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Samuria into a Woo??

lol I looked in there too and some how missed it

Great job on your custom by the way!

For those who missed it here it is;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
I noticed theres no proxy's listed for Master Woo on here, so I figured I'd share what I did.

Master Woo was the only figure I didnt own, and I refuse to pay ludicrous ebay prices for a figure that was given out free of charge. I looked through all my heroclix and heroscape minis to find a suitable figure to mod into one. Not only did I find one that is an easy mod and repaint, but chances are most of you already own it!

You'll need this samurai from the RotV master set.

Using an exacto blade, cut off his pony tail thing and shave around where you cut it off to make the head appear round. Cut and shave off the swords and sheaths. He should now look like this.

Then paint. Heres what I refer to as the Crimson Woo.