View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Well, if we need some stuff to talk about, let's talk more about the Guardians of the Galaxy! That's one group I'm really interested in seeing more of.

At the moment I have a Groot write-up, and some ideas for Mantis (who, unfortunately, doesn't have a figure yet - at least, not a Guardians one), so I'll just share the big tree for now.

-----

REDACTED

-----

I know four powers is KIND of a lot, but they're all so short and simple I figured it'd be okay. Fire Weakness would be easy to drop, though.

Groot dies - a lot. He explodes or is taken down by a bunch of guys, but he comes back as a tiny little tree and grows from there. I originally had a "die and be reborn" sort of thing... but realized this would be far more elegant. He comes in and keeps smashing until he's down to nothing, after which he'll have to go hide somewhere until he grows back.

(I'm not sure I'm a HUGE fan of Guardians as a class, but... I really can't think of anything better.)

Last edited by johnny139; April 27th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.