View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 04-08!

Thanks all sorry I took so long to update, my allergies make it almost impossible for me to anything during April. Stupid pollen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Dude, I have a custom I'm almost ready to post that goes pretty nicely with this Zettian. And he's got an anti-Valkrill power, too, so hopefully you'll like him.
~Spite
Sounds cool , can't wait to see him.

-
So, now for something completely different.

Apparently quite a few of the customs I'm working on (including Today's figure) are going to be similar to some of the C3V releases, and one of my customs even shares a name with one of the C3V customs.

Now, I don't want to step on the C3V's toes, but I'm going to continue working on my customs. Many of the offending figures have been on my drawing board for a year or more, and I'm not letting all that work go to waste.

Also, my Omegacron is bigger. Take that C3V

-

(quick note: the following bio sucks, I know. I'm trying to get better and the only way to do that is with practice.)

Anyway Today's figure, Krajan the Blademaster. Krajan is part of an Orcan clan living in the harsh Smoldering Sand desert of Grut. More disciplined and organized than their Utgar-serving kin, the Orcs of Smoldering Sand have caught the eye of Einar. Now Krajan serves the Kyire General, striking down Einar's enemy's as ruthlessly as the desert sun.

Made from: bah, I'll fill this in later. I don't think anyone reads the 'Made from' section anyway, so, mingy mingy moo I'm the super atomic space laser cow and I will thieve your pinecones!! Moo Ha-Ha!! and Fix-It Sculpt.

Here's an 'action' shot. Facing off with a Heavy Mauler in a perilous pass of peril!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 24th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.