View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battle Stories - BB Snowball Fight (prepping

David: "Welcome back, Sports Fans, to a brand new tournament! I'm David, and joining me in the booth is --"

Sock Puppet (appearing from behind desk): "BURRRRRP!!!!!"

Mike (off camera): "I quit!!!"

David: "As I was saying, joining me in the booth is Bob. And Bob, it appears that Burt's Beer is close to getting run over by a car, as both Sock Puppet and Mike revived at the same time."

Bob: "That's good to hear, David. But a car won't have that flat taste you get from every can of Burt's Beer."

David: "Which is why I drink tea."

Bob: "You really shouldn't say that on the air, David. The sponsors won't like that."

David: "I know what the sponsors would like."

Bob: "I think I know what you're going to say. If you do, there's a commercial break coming up!"

David: "I was going to say that the sponsors would enjoy a nice, lukewarm can of Burt's Beer."

Bob: "Oh. I thought you were going to say my wife."

David: "No, that's what I enjoyed last night!"

Bob: "That's it. When we cut to commercial, I'm going to shove you into my dice tower."

David: "Later, Bob. But first, let's tell the folks about this tournament. It will be a single bracket tournament with eight teams. This will also be a Snowball Tournament, which means that teams start with 500 points in the Quarter Finals. Teams that advance to the Semi-Finals have the option of setting aside one of their members, other than the Team Captain, and fielding 700 points. Teams that advance to the Finals will take their original 500 point lineup, and draft additional units for 1000 points!"

Bob: "That's correct. There will also be a lot of special surprises as well. We've seen some of that in the team lineups. For the 4 games in the Quarter Finals, glyphs will be used. That should make things exciting!"

David: "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get started!"

Off-camera announcer: "This tournament is sponsored by the good folks at Burt's Beer. Burt's Beer: Didn't we have one of these stupid tournaments last year?"

Quarter-Final Game 1: Team Azrael (AZ) vs. Team Imperial Battle Form (IBF)

Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Bracket updated.

Last edited by davidlhsl; January 16th, 2011 at 08:41 PM.