View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Super Bogue's Customs: Odds and Ends

As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, I have 3 D & D Scape waves nearly completed. Just so you know my process: First I search D&D miniatures gallery on WotC sites for figures that I think I would like to make customs of (actually I have saved copies of all the miniatures to my hard drive. I have them sorted by race and type...whatever). Then I look on Auggies site or eBay to see what the figure would cost me to see if it is feasible. For instance, I would really like to do a Dragonborn knight squad but the Dragonborn Defender figure is about $10, Dragonborn Warlord is around $10, and the Paladin of Bahamut is almost $20. I would rather not pay $40 for a custom squad. If the price is reasonable, then I start making the card. Once I am satisfied with that, then I go about purchasing the figure. Last I take some pictures of the figure on blue or red poster board and maybe a few "in action" pics to finish the card and use on the blog post.

Anyway, my first wave, D4 - Vydar's Treachery, will have 2 common squads, 1 uncommon hero, and 12 unique heroes. I have a dragon for Valkrill and Aquilla. There are three other heroes for Valkrill. So feel free to critique, comment, or whatever. I welcome any and all feedback!

D4 - Vydar's Treachery
D5 - Einar's Empire
D6 - Ullar's Revival
D7 - Seekers of the Wellsprings
D8 - Expedition to Haukeland
D9 - Last Strife
Confrontation: Age of Rag'norak
World of Warcraft
Lord of the Rings
Spoiler Alert!

Dungeon Crawlers
Spoiler Alert!