View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010, 02:52 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book Of Ultron - Vote for Playtesting Phase

First Playtest is in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Ultron)

- THEME TEST/
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/
PASS

- BONDING TEST/
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/
PASS

- POWER CHECK/
PASS

- FUN TEST/
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/
PASS

- USAGE TEST/
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/
PASS

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Ultron, GL Hal Jordan (1000) VS Fantastic 4 (1000)
Round 6 Turn 2
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Ultron, SHIELD Sniper x4, Shield Spotter x4 (810) VS Dr. Doom, Doom Bot x3, Flash (810)
Round 9 Turn 1
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Map:
Units:Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Ultron, Puppet Master (790) VS Alfred Pennyworth, Batman (Bruce), Robin, Commissioner Gordon, 5th Precinct Beat Cops x 5 (795)
Round 5 Turn 3
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Ultron, Hawkman, Creeper, Green Goblin (1230) VS Professor X, Angel, Jean Grey, Deadpool, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Bob (1230)
Round 6 Turn 2
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Totally fun unit. Even at this level, I had a hard time getting his full value out of him. I could see him dropping down to almost 620 points. But I would happily play this unit anywhere from 620-650. I didn't get his PROGRAM TRANSMISSION 18 Special Power to work, it just has some pretty strict parameters and I forgot to roll for it most of the time I caused a wound with his SA. (Mostly too excited about removing 2-3 OMs from a card at once) Anyways great job! (It was annoying that he couldn't activate the Glyph of Team Up)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee