View Single Post

Old October 10th, 2010, 07:44 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tournament Armies Played

3-2 record in a SLC, UTAH tournament.
I played Kurrak, 3 fire, 3 Water, 2 Air, 1 Earth, and Theracus.
Wished I used one more Water and Isamu instead of Theracus.
I killed Nilfheim twice with losing 2 to 4 Elementals in the process. Greenscales weren't much of a challenge when seperated from Nilfheim. The Ironic thing is that Greenscales and Nilfheim won the tournament under a different player. Wyrmlings could kill me with ease, but I could kill them just as easy. Sargeant Drake Alexander is devastating to every Elemental. He practically killed all of them. If Kurrak died early I lost. All my games were close except one, which was against the Protectors of Ullar. Their move, with range, etc. was just to much for my Elementals. My funnest game went down to a Wyrmling against my Air Elemental. I lost due to me hoping luck would be on my side(it wasn't). I had less than a minute to finish the game before time ran out and I was behind by 5 points. Jumped in close to attack and on his turn it was over. I played against an Orc army. Challenging yes, but I put priority on Grimnak and the swog riders. Then just had to finish off the Blade and Arrow Gruts. I also faced Sonlen, Deathwalker 9000, all four Wyrmlings, Theracus, Syvarris and Altaga the Kyrie Warrior. None of which created much of a impact on the game except the above mentions. Last thought, they are great. I loved using them and now they are one of my favorite armies. I just need to fine tune them and get more experience.