View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hand Ninja - Playtesting Phase

Some supplemental tests:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl
OK, these were all 620-point armies fighting on Broken Skyline.

Ninja Army:
Hand Ninja x3
Moriko
Kumiko
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Shiori
Isamu
Otonashi

vs. the Criminal Army:
Street Thugs x3
Two-Face
Penguin
Catwoman

Note: no Marvel terrain in Broken Skyline so the Street Thugs did not get their bonus.

1st battle, I rushed everyone forward and the Criminals had a ton of great rolls. 5 rounds later, the Criminals won. 3 Street Thugs were left along with Two-Face with 1 wound and Catwoman with 1 wound.

2nd battle, I moved the ninjas up more cautiously. The game lasted 7 rounds and the Ninja army won with 3 Hand Ninja left, all 3 Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Otonashi, and Kumiko

3rd battle, I think I really got the hang of the Ninja army now. Only 5 rounds and the Ninjas won with 3 Hand Ninja left, Isamu, Otonashi, Kumiko, and Shiori with 1 wound on her.

Notes: The Hand really strengthen all the ninjas. Shiori can always have her one unrevealed marker and 6 attacks with the NotNW and Hand is pretty awesome. However, the Hand are the most fragile of the bunch. They really have to move up slowly because if all the Hand die, the rest of the ninjas are pretty weak by themselves.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.