View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Customs - * cards with new template by A3n u

Well I'm loving the A3n Star Wars Template, so before he finalizes the look, I though I'd give him a new card write up for the Rebel Alliance faction so that he can check his template choices against a different color scheme.

So I just paid too much for the mini, and here is the write up...
---------------------------------------------------------
LUKE SKYWALKER

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
JEDI
VALIANT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 5

HEROIC REBEL
When Luke Skywalker attacks, he may attack 1 additional time for each Unique Hero you control within 5 spaces of Luke Skywalker, with at least 1 wound marker on their card. Luke Skywalker may receive up to a maximum of 2 additional attacks for Heroic Rebel this turn.

STEALTH LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Luke Skywalker may Leap. Leap has a move 3. When counting spaces for a Luke Skywalker's leaping movement, ignore elevations. Luke Skywalker may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Luke Skywalker may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If a Luke Skywalker is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mini pics:
Spoiler Alert!

-----------------------------------------------------------
**** PS, I think we should change Darth Vader's "LEAP 2" to simply "STEALTH LEAP" and also allow him 3 spaces.

Last edited by Matt Helm; September 14th, 2010 at 12:11 AM.