View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2010, 02:33 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Scaper Salvation Army Project.

Keep the Trade Thread Clean!

Lost a figure and need it replaced but don't want to buy the whole squad? Post here with your needs and maybe some extra stuff to throw into the mix for others in need of completing that last squad member.

Heroscapers.com is more than a forum, it is a community so let's act like it.

Cost to send one figure or an army card is less than the cost to sponsor a starving kid across the ocean.

PM the site member who is generous enough to offer then PM me with the aide to be received and who from for posterity's sake.

If you happen to find the extra figure you lost consider being man enough to send the figure back to the donor.

I will add new offers to the first post, pictures of the ones you have/need will help.

Thanks so much.

Members Accepting Heroscape Aide:
ToadRocket

Members Agreeing to Help:
J4Jandar

Members In Need of Aide:
Quote:

J4Jandar

Has to offer:
  • Extra RotV figures to part out
  • Extra common squad cards of just about everything, just ask.
Would like: A spare KoW please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaper'94

'Scaper94

Has to offer:

Extra Drake 1.0
Extra DW9k
Money

Needs:

Gorillanator sculpt w/ gun pointing up
Quote:
Originally Posted by land.scape
Today, 09:28 AM
land.scape

Has to offer: N/A

Needs:I know I am missing one einar imperium, one venoc viper (wave 1), and a card for Charos and Kaemon Awa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadRocket

Toad Rocket

Needs: I am missing one of the airborne elite figures. It is the guy holding the grenade in his right hand. Plus missing the card for the arrow and blade gruts.

Has to offer: I suppose I have spares of ROTV and SOTM figures. Not all of them anymore as I gave a few away already. If interested shoot me PM to see if I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy0715
That Guy0715
Re: Scaper Salvation Army Project.

Need: Figures for a retchet, a Macdirk and an Obsidian Guard.
Cards for Alaister, sonya, and the gladiater heroes.

Have: unrepainted skahen, a zombie (one without weapon), rotv/sotm uniques, lots of cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2

DragonSlayer2

Need: sword from the gladiatron (the one that holds it in his right hand) or a mold of the sword/arm.

Have:money

Last edited by J4Jandar; March 7th, 2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Because a little charity never hurt.