View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:34 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvelscape Terrain Idea

So here is what the Rainman themed one I picked up looked like before I did anything to it.

It turns out that I could not remove the figures just by popping off the tabs on the bottom like I thought I could. So I ended up just pulling the figures out using a pair of pliers. They came out pretty easily that way, and were fully capable of being returned to their positions if needed. Anyways, after I pulled them out, I mapped out a potential layout using some tiles.

I then build a frame and some hexes from wood, just like I did with the airport. I also made a little plant for this one to fill in some empty space. Here is the finished product in a board with some figures.

Here is the airport in case you never saw it.

And here is a board featuring the airport and hotel together.