Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Other Games (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Diplomacy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=53767)

kevindola October 9th, 2020 04:35 PM

Re: Diplomacy

@scorpiusx I know you had planned on buying this game and setting up a game for your coworkers. Did that ever happen or can you comment on having the board game in person if you ever did receive it?

I, for one, have only played online. 4 games on here and a handful on an app.

quozl October 9th, 2020 04:44 PM

The actual game is useful for playing in person. I find the version with the wooden blocks most useful as you can easily show supports, moves, convoys, etc.

scorpiusx October 9th, 2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2423076)
@scorpiusx I know you had planned on buying this game and setting up a game for your coworkers. Did that ever happen or can you comment on having the board game in person if you ever did receive it?

I, for one, have only played online. 4 games on here and a handful on an app.

Never did get an actual game set up, no.

I will say that I would sometimes set up my game board to reflect the online game I was playing to help me visualize tactics, but I actually feel like the online screenshots of the board are even more readable with their affect-less borders and clear color separations and supply center iconographies.

-scorp

wriggz October 11th, 2020 11:31 AM

I think i'm mentally ready to play again, but my time is dedicated by the virulence of COVID 19. Sadly until more people observe public health recommendations, I will be tied up.

Maybe the next one.

Dragon Ruler October 30th, 2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevindola (Post 2423045)
Refreshed and current commitments

1) kevindola
2) Dragon Ruler
3) quozl
4) scorpiusx
5) Ranior
6) Kinseth

One more??? Any brave souls want to give it a go? Or one of our other former players?

@All Your Pie
@wriggz
@MegaSilver
@Zetsubo

My buddy will play. He just signed up on Heroscapers as Huskyfan. Like me he hasn't played but he would like to. That should be seven.

Dad_Scaper October 30th, 2020 10:20 PM

Very good!

@kevindola , @Dragon Ruler , @quozl , @scorpiusx , @Ranior , @Kinseth , @Huskyfan , are you all ready to go? I'll post something to help everyone learn about the interface, and we'll get started.

quozl October 30th, 2020 10:38 PM

Ready to lose badly!

kevindola October 31st, 2020 12:02 AM

Yep I'm in

scorpiusx October 31st, 2020 12:05 AM

Set the Chessboard boys.

-scorp

Dragon Ruler October 31st, 2020 06:43 AM