Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Collection for Sale (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=42295)

Onacara September 17th, 2012 10:02 AM

Re: Collection for Sale

More items have been claimed..some paid for but its hard to update the list from my phone..will update it when I get home. I will check for messages throughout the day.

Thanks

Jim September 17th, 2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1676205)
More items have been claimed... Some paid for, but it's hard to update the list from my phone... I will update it when I get home. I will check for messages throughout the day.

Thanks

You lazy-phone-using bum! :D

Smithy Winfred September 17th, 2012 10:43 AM

Do you have multiples of any of the squads?

Onacara September 17th, 2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred (Post 1676220)

No he didn't have multiples.

Joseph Sweeney September 17th, 2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1676221)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred (Post 1676220)

No he didn't have multiples.

You have multiple zombies. :p

Onacara September 17th, 2012 07:46 PM

List updated.

Please note that....

A) If you are paying by PayPal I am paying a fee on it so me covering shipping costs is not going to be possible...especially if you are already asking for a discounted price from those prices listed...sorry

B) If you send me a list and I confirm what is on it as still being available then you should pay within 24 hours or else the claimed items go back on the open market unless previously agreed upon.

Onacara September 18th, 2012 08:55 AM

First set of packages going out tomorrow. If you pay by 9pm tonight EST your package will be among them :)

KnobleSavage September 25th, 2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1676892)
First set of packages going out tomorrow. If you pay by 9pm tonight EST your package will be among them :)

Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference? I don't want to make any accusations, but I have to admit I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy. His last moment on this site was literally minutes after accepting my PayPal. He's not answering my PMs (I'm hoping simply because he's hasn't been on the site.)

I had assumed based on his post count that he was in good-standing with the community.

Again, I'm not making any accusations... just beginning to feel a bit uneasy.

Knoble

OEAO September 25th, 2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnobleSavage (Post 1681436)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara (Post 1676892)

Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference? I don't want to make any accusations, but I have to admit I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy. His last moment on this site was literally minutes after accepting my PayPal. He's not answering my PMs (I'm hoping simply because he's hasn't been on the site.)

I had assumed based on his post count that he was in good-standing with the community.

Again, I'm not making any accusations... just beginning to feel a bit uneasy.

Knoble

Sure!
Onacara is a good guy who I've met multiple times in person. His last activity is September 20th, so it's been a while. And were you reading the Pickle thread? I doubt that will happen here.

Shedim Kabal September 25th, 2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference?

Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

;)

OEAO September 25th, 2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal (Post 1681441)
Quote:

Could someone please reassure me by giving this guy, Onacara, a good character reference?

Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

;)

Yup, now all we need to do is find Pony Street and we're all set!:D

Shedim Kabal September 25th, 2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone (Post 1681454)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal (Post 1681441)
Quote:

Be at peace.

We know where he lives.

;)

Yup, now all we need to do is find Pony Street and we're all set!:D

What? No, no, you just do a WHOIS on his website...