Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Collection for Sale (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=42295)

KnobleSavage October 22nd, 2012 03:13 PM

Re: Collection for Sale

I hope the admins won't mind me double posting this. I felt it might be a good idea to post in both threads since some folks may have seen one thread and not the other, and I want to make sure Onacara gets the credit he is due.

The figures arrived today! Everything is really really close to being in order. All that was missing was the female figure for the Krav Maga agent, and the card for Sonlen

Close enough.

I'm ready close the door on this and move on.

Garenex October 22nd, 2012 03:39 PM

Good deal! Very glad you finally got your units, even if it wasn't perfect. I have not been home for a few days, so I don't know if the rule book I was shorted has arrived yet, but I am not terribly worried about it.

ehobe, has your package arrived yet?

Jim October 22nd, 2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garenex (Post 1700461)
ehobe, has your package arrived yet?

Yes, please keep up informed.

KnobleSavage October 22nd, 2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garenex (Post 1700461)
so I don't know if the rule book I was shorted has arrived yet, but I am not terribly worried about it.

I didn't receive any rule books, but didn't feel like it was a big deal. I can get pdf's of them here, which is fine for me. I didn't inventory the terrain, but there was a pretty good bit of it.

Garenex October 22nd, 2012 05:27 PM

I inquired on the rule book as I'm going for a 100% complete collection, which includes all the rule books. I am a pretty die hard completist, which is why games like Oblivion are terrible for me to play.

IAmBatman October 22nd, 2012 08:43 PM

Whichever one of you wants the rule book more, let me know. I've got some spares. :-)

KnobleSavage October 22nd, 2012 10:05 PM

I think Garenex wants it more. ;)

Garenex October 22nd, 2012 10:24 PM

Haha. Thanks for the offer, iambatman, but once the rule book from onacara arrives I'll have one of each of the books, which is what I'm going for. If for some reason it doesn't arrive or is unsatisfactorily I'll definitely take you up on your offer.

IAmBatman October 23rd, 2012 02:54 AM

Cool. Heads up, though, the SotM one got claimed. :-)

ehobe October 23rd, 2012 12:54 PM

Howdy gang, thanks for the inquiry. Onacara finally emailed me on the weekend and said he had reshipped from his own stock. Trusting I will see something in a week or so, it usually takes about 10 days from the States to my corner of the world. I will now proceed to hold my breath......

ehobe

beholderthedm October 23rd, 2012 03:44 PM

I got my stuff for those keeping track.

IAmBatman October 23rd, 2012 06:03 PM

Good to know! Thanks! It's a shame that this became such a mess in order for someone to own up to their promises.