Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel Maps & Scenarios (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Sidekick Scenarios (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=29589)

Wolvie March 24th, 2010 08:50 AM

Sidekick Scenarios

Sidekick Scenarios

Intention:
To create awesome scenarios in collaboration by the new SuperScapers
To learn how to write scenarios together, and maybe in time Campaigns..

Desirable Outcome:
A lot of great thematic scenarios, based on different story's from the comic universe.
Downloadable PDF files, with everything about the created scenarios

Rules:
We find a story that we want to alter into HeroScape, and then we work on one Scenario at a time. Those who are active in the Thread finds a scenario based on disusions, till an agreement is ready.
We respect each other, and discuss issues in proper manner.

Roles:
Everybody is allowed to express their opinion, and so far there is no kind of hierarchy in the thread.

Timeline:
When we get this thread up and running we'll probably figure out a way to set a time-limit for our projects, but until then, lets just have some fun, and see how we work together..

Wolvie March 24th, 2010 08:56 AM

Re: Sidekick Scenarios

Soo.. Should we start the discussions :)
Not really sure where to begin, but hopefully we'll learn how to handle this subject in time :)

Maybe we should just begin throwing in some titles that would be fun to work on, and then take it from there..

I Would love to do something with these titles:
Secret War
Secret Wars
Dark Reign
Messiah Complex
X-force (the new one)
Anything funny with DeadPool
New Avengers stuff
World War Hulk
more to come

As you can see I'm a Marvel Guy, but I'm still interested in working on DC stuff as well, theres nothing Wiki can't tell me anyway :)

well here we go! anybody on board..

Cavalier March 24th, 2010 10:09 AM

Balantai March 24th, 2010 01:40 PM

You should probably establish which figures are eligible for your scenarios. If you open it up to all custom figures, it's possible that broken figures break down your game. I would suggest limiting it to Official Heroscape, C3G, NM24 and Up and Coming figures.

Balantai March 24th, 2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier (Post 1045620)

Did Cav fall asleep in here?

wulfhunter667 March 24th, 2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1045809)
You should probably establish which figures are eligible for your scenarios. If you open it up to all custom figures, it's possible that broken figures break down your game. I would suggest limiting it to Official Heroscape, C3G, NM24 and Up and Coming figures.

That's an excellent idea. Limiting the types of figures to be used would certainly help.
Insofar as my end, I can help a bit with the DC end of things... A little bit anyway.
If you're just wanting to do big events in the DCverse, then might I suggest you start at the new beginning with Crisis and go from there. Maybe Legends, Knightfall, Death of Superman, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis, and so on and so forth. That'll get you started at least. :D

Adam Souza March 25th, 2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1045809)

That's a great idea.

I think the next step would be to look at the pool of charecters and see who is available.

There is no point in picking a theme that doesn't have the appropriate cast of heroes/villains available.

IAmBatman March 25th, 2010 02:24 AM

Current pool:

Superman
Batman
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Two-Face
Joker
Catwoman
Count Vertigo
Solomon Grundy
Darkseid
Professor X
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Iceman
Angel
Pyro
Magneto
Mystique
Blob Toad
Sentinels
Civilians
Street Thugs
Beat Cops

Wolvie March 25th, 2010 08:12 AM

Great work with the list bat, and yeah so far we should use the cards that C3G made and the official ones, but if an story fits well to be scaped, it might be too dificult, but then we should decide which cards to use in fellowship..

I have an Idea for choosing the first Scenario to write,
if every one who wants to be in on this each write one choice, and then afterwerds we decide which too use by voting, and you can not vote for you own, how does that sound..

or should we narrow it down by seeing which we can do with the characters from bats list above?

IAmBatman March 25th, 2010 12:03 PM

Yes, I should have specified, those are the C3G cards that add to your pool.
Spider-man, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Abomination, Doctor Doom, Venom, and Red Skull from the official stuff would be available as well.
And then anything else you find usable for your purposes.

Adam Souza March 25th, 2010 01:02 PM

Abomination
Angel
Batman
Beast
Beat Cops
Black Canary
Blob

Captain America
Catwoman
Civilians
Count Vertigo
Cyclops
Darkseid

Doctor Doom
Green Arrow
Hawkgirl

Hulk
Iceman
Iron Man
Jean Grey
Joker
Magneto
Mystique
Professor X
Pyro

Red Skull
Sentinels
Silver Surfer
Solomon Grundy
Spider-man
Street Thugs
Superman
Toad

Thanos
Two-Face
Venom

Black = Marvel Master Set
Blue = C3G Release
Red = ?
Green = ?

Adam Souza March 25th, 2010 01:08 PM

What about a Scenario where Deadpool must rescue Bob ?

There are a ton of Deadpool Customs, even a C3G one in the works, and there is a UCS approved Bob.

Break out some plastic Dinosaurs (Grinmak), and let teh hilarity ensue !!