Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Software (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   VirtualScape 1.070 available (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=1586)

Riggler October 8th, 2007 04:30 PM

Can someone send Zzzz a SotM set, please? :)

Velenne October 8th, 2007 04:57 PM

I'm having a minor issue with printed colors. I don't know if it's just my printer, but it's very difficult to distinguish swamp water from sand tiles on the printed page. I can see the shading in the program itself though.

TOG October 8th, 2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOG
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I just got a new laptop. Where should I go to get the open GL drivers for my ATI card?

What are you going to run that requires OpenGL?

VirtualScape. Thus his question is posted in the VS thread. For shadowing, VS uses OpenGL.

I have an ATI card, using ATI's standard drivers, and have no problems whatsoever.

Cavalier October 8th, 2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOG
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOG
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahnarama
I just got a new laptop. Where should I go to get the open GL drivers for my ATI card?

What are you going to run that requires OpenGL?

VirtualScape. Thus his question is posted in the VS thread. For shadowing, VS uses OpenGL.

I have an ATI card, using ATI's standard drivers, and have no problems whatsoever.

I never said that ATI cards were incapable of using OpenGL or running VS; I only said that a card is either OpenGL compliant or it isn't. It appears that Hahn's is not. That is not to say that he cannot use VS, simply that he cannot use the shading features which are dependent open the OpenGL instruction set.

Zzzzz October 9th, 2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riggler
Can someone send Zzzz a SotM set, please? :)

Thanks, but I don't need that someone send me a SotM because a friend of mine already receive it. I just need now to go to take it.

Monkeyclops October 10th, 2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velenne
I'm having a minor issue with printed colors. I don't know if it's just my printer, but it's very difficult to distinguish swamp water from sand tiles on the printed page. I can see the shading in the program itself though.

Yea I had the same issue, the colors for swamp water and sand are very close

Zzzzz October 11th, 2007 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeyclops
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velenne

Yea I had the same issue, the colors for swamp water and sand are very close

Ok, thanks for your feedback. I will modify this for the next release

theodorelogan October 14th, 2007 12:10 AM

i dled the english version, but it's in french!

:?:

Wind Lane October 14th, 2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theodorelogan
i dled the english version, but it's in french!

:?:

You probably just miss-clicked. Try DLing it again. I cna verify that the english edition is there.

theodorelogan October 14th, 2007 04:41 PM

I am looking at the unzipped files, and the folder name is Virtualscape_English_1037.zip

The help file is in english, but the actual program is not.

I also dled the french version....same thing. English help, french program.

I though i miss clicked too at first, but I re-dled...and in the comments of the downlaod it seems many people had trouble wit this.

Wind Lane October 14th, 2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theodorelogan
I am looking at the unzipped files, and the folder name is Virtualscape_English_1037.zip

The help file is in english, but the actual program is not.

I also dled the french version....same thing. English help, french program.

I though i miss clicked too at first, but I re-dled...and in the comments of the downlaod it seems many people had trouble wit this.

Weird...mine was the english DL and it's in english...very strange.

Have you tried any mirror sites if there are any available?

Supergeek October 14th, 2007 06:04 PM

Did you extract all from the zip file of the english version and then run it?