Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sightings and Sales (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   SotM for $12 on Amazon - Eligible for Super Saver Shipping (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=14737)

stockpile December 18th, 2007 05:34 AM

SotM for $12 on Amazon - Eligible for Super Saver Shipping

This is my first thread! Enjoy!

skyknight December 18th, 2007 06:27 AM

3 new SOTM's on the way for 36$ :P

nerdcorerocks December 18th, 2007 09:14 AM

makes it almost disgusting how much booster packs are sold for, when you know amazon can sell master sets (tons of tiles/ way more figures) for about the same price....oh well.

nyys December 18th, 2007 09:14 AM

Does this mean we should be able to get $$ back on the $15.99 SotM from last week?

Draconious December 18th, 2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyys
Does this mean we should be able to get $$ back on the $15.99 SotM from last week?

Yes, just got done requesting it myself ;)
I should be getting $24 back... at least. enough to buy 2 more!!! HAHAHAHA

Why are they cheap? The first one is always free... ;)

nyys December 18th, 2007 09:31 AM

Just requested my credit and ordered 4 more... I think Amazon must be catching on, they know this stuff is the equivalent of crack to all of us. Now if they would only do the same with boosters.

What I would really like to see is a crazy price like this for RttFF. I only own one... :(

I'm really going to return a couple of the RotV I got on Black Friday for $25 each to even this one out... no really I am... maybe...

Draconious December 18th, 2007 09:38 AM

The low prices are kind of strange, oh well take advantage of it!
Buy 4, for a total of $48... then take them back at walmart and get $160 back LOL.......... then sell the gift card on ebay, and go buy your forests, tundras, exclusives with the money ;).

If these were ROTV sets, I may have bought 10-20 more... Since hasbro is not canceling ROTV (fully), and amazon has none... I wonder if they accdently got a double order of SOTM? and are trying to make up for it by selling them at cost ;).

Fatespuppet December 18th, 2007 09:41 AM

:excited:

And I told myself I didn't need another SotM set after the first.... Dang you Amazon!!!

keglo December 18th, 2007 10:03 AM

Re: SotM for $12 on Amazon - Eligible for Super Saver Shippi

Quote:

Originally Posted by stockpile
This is my first thread! Enjoy!

Wow! What an excellent first post. I say THANK you, but my wife wont. I haven't even opened my first ROTV master set that she got me (under the tree) and I now have this one on the way. She is not going to like it, but it would almost be a sin not to order it at $12. Am I right guys? Your with me right?.......guys?..........guys.....

djsmith December 18th, 2007 10:03 AM

Just bought 3!! Wooohoo! Thanks for the heads up!

mecha frog December 18th, 2007 10:27 AM

I remember back in the day at GenCon paying 39.99 + tax for my first SOTM. Good times.

nyys December 18th, 2007 10:31 AM

Wow, that was fast. Amazon already answered my inquiry about paying more last week for SotM and the credit has been made. Yippy!!!!!

I hope this sale ends soon, I may not be able to resist buying more. How can you pass-up $12, even if you don't want anymore?

Good idea Draconius, though I'm not sure I could make myself do it.