Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Misc Customs Project Forum (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=31300)

Balantai January 17th, 2012 12:11 AM

Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I'm so happy to see this thread survived. Anything I can do to update the first post? I already linked it to Mac's thread of finished cards.

Balantai January 17th, 2012 12:20 AM

Here's the last version I can find:
Quote:

Ezio Auditore
Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Assassin
Tricky
Medium 5

Life-4
Move-6
Range-4
Attack-3
Defense-4

Points 150?

ASSASSINATE
After moving and before attacking with Ezio Auditore, choose an adjacent medium or small figure. If the figure is common, destroy it. If the figure is unique, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen unique figure.

FREERUNNER
When counting spaces for Ezio's movement, elevation changes of up to 3 levels count as 1 space. You may ignore Ezio's height of 5 when climbing. Ezio never takes falling damage and rolls 1 fewer die for major falling damage.

BLEND WITH THE CROWD
When Ezio Auditore is adjacent to 2 or more figures, opponents' figures must be adjacent to Ezio Auditore to attack him with a normal attack.
This looks really good. I would consider updated Blend With The Crowd to also affect Special Attacks. Maybe:

BLEND WITH THE CROWD
If Ezio is adjacent to 2 or more figures, Ezio has no visible hit zones.

Question: Are you adjacent to enemy figures? Or are you engaged to enemy figures and adjacent to friendly figures?

Taeblewalker January 17th, 2012 06:11 PM

Adjacent to both; engaged to enemies.

As for your other point, perhaps we should still limit it to normal attacks, just like Drake.

Balantai January 17th, 2012 06:48 PM

Unfortunately, Machinekng hasn't posted since mid December. Not sure what you guys have been doing with this situation since I've been gone...

mac122 January 17th, 2012 06:58 PM

We've had some lulls off and on. I'll send MK a PM and see if he responds...

MK...PM...reminds me of...
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Balantai January 17th, 2012 08:45 PM

Mac,

The Rabbit of Caerbannog is missing from the overall card list. Also, the wording on its special attack is off. It's missing a word at the start of a sentence.

mac122 January 17th, 2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1545406)
Mac,

The Rabbit of Caerbannog is missing from the overall card list. Also, the wording on its special attack is off. It's missing a word at the start of a sentence.

Thanks, Balantai!
:oops: Thought I fixed that. I'll update the card later this evening and edit the Display Thread.

Balantai January 19th, 2012 04:00 AM

If MK doesn't respond, I think it might be okay to finish Ezio. He's so close to being completed from what I can tell and I don't think MK would mind since it's so similar to his draft.

killercactus January 19th, 2012 11:11 AM

Sorry I haven't been around here lately guys - the last few figures have been guys I really don't know anything about. I'm hoping to participate a bit more if we keep it going.

JC McMinis January 19th, 2012 09:30 PM

Hey its no problem KC. Heck I was out of the thread for several months and was welcomed back no problem.

mac122 January 19th, 2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmcminis (Post 1546660)
Hey its no problem KC. Heck I was out of the thread for several months and was welcomed back no problem.

True. Though the bribes did help. :wink:

Even if you don't know the character, you are more than welcome to help hash out power levels, wording, etc.

JC McMinis January 22nd, 2012 02:21 PM

I agree with Taeblewalker. Blend into the crowd should only be vs. Normal Attacks.